The Daily Caller's Jim Treacher Trolls the Internet to Track Down Those Who Kicked His Ass in the 'Wombshifter' Controversy

This is weird.

Jim Treacher emailed this morning:
from
Jim Treacher jim@xxxxxxxx.com
to americanpowerblog@xxxxx.com
date Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 8:56 AM

subject Are you "D"?

The guy at Sissy Willis's blog who called me a liar and impugned my motives for daring to disagree with him. If so, no big deal. Just wondering.
He's talking about Sissy's page: "Greta Van Susteren takes Tucker Carlson to the woodshed." After a couple of iterations, I asked Treacher, "Why are you contacting me out of the blue"? And he writes back, "I didn't contact you out of the blue. I contacted you because you talked shit about me elsewhere, referring to Sissy's comments." Treacher provides no link, so I write back: "Yes, you're contacting me out of the blue. As I said, you're not on my radar. Send me the elsewhere comment you're citing and we'll talk about it. I don't recall." Then, a bit later, after Treacher trolls back trough all the comment threads he's been trolling, he sends this, from William Jacobson's:
‘Does anyone know if Treacher trolled other sites?’

Actually, I had no idea, but Treacher was all up in arms in the comments at Sissy Willis’ blog, when she blogged on Tucker Carlson, etc...
I guess Treacher got all up in arms at me pointing out that he was all up in arms over at Sissy Willis' place. Yeah, the dude's got it bad. He's been obsessing endlessly since the "wombshifter" story broke, desperately defending his boss, perhaps in a last-gasp bid to save his job (if indeed Daily Caller's on the ropes). And he's getting on people's nerves. See William Jacobson's update, for example: "Someone tell The Daily Caller to stop digging."

RELATED: Background at The Right Coast: "Tucker Carlson is a Pig (Audio)."